Wednesday, December 8, 2010

There Will be Surf tomorrow - Get on it!

I guarantee there will be surf tomorrow ... I won't have any morning pictures (have a final) but it will be worth going out and seeing it for yourself.

Sorry I've been MIA for the past few weeks. I got tired of posting photos of ankle high waves, (and you probably got tired of looking at them!), and we went through a real flat spell for a while. There were a couple ride-able days that were probably worth posting about, but I've been cracking down on the studies.

Since the waves have been so flat lately, you should check out this workout plan for surfers to help you out for when it actually starts to pick up again (like tomorrow) ...

I strongly recommend this DVD, I know it's helped me out with not only paddling into waves, but also with creating stronger cutbacks and throwing more spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment